Hello, I'm Jonathan Coulter.

I make cool stuff at Graydian.


This site is written and produced by Jonathan Coulter.

Jonathan Coulter

Software I Use

Coda – For writing html, css, js and php code.
Photoshop – For graphics.
Chrome Developer Tools – For debugging.
MarsEdit – For convenient posting.

Hosting & CMS

This site is hosted at Dreamhost, using the latest stable release of WordPress. I am running a custom theme developed out of the Blankslate theme by TidyThemes. My custom theme “jcoulterdotnet” scores 96% on themecheck.org. The remaining 4% includes optional features, such as comments, that I am not including on this site.

Web Standards

This site is written with Valid HTML and generates a Valid RSS Feed.

Responsive Design

When applicable, this site uses media queries to adapt to the screen it is being viewed on. Read more about responsive web design at Wikipedia and by reading the book by Ethan Marcotte.